Saturday, November 20, 2010

Recipe for a Good Saturday

Start with NO ALARM.
(Wouldn't you know it that on the day that I can FINALLY sleep in late, I wake up on my own before the sun's up? At least I can lounge in my pajamas as long as I want.)


Add some heavy-duty holiday shopping to try to whittle my shopping list down significantly before the stores get crazy-busy.


If I've been a good girl, perhaps a quick stop here while I'm out:


Since there's no


today, I may have to settle for

instead.

Finally, settle in for the evening with a movie and a big stack of


and I'll be one happy camper.


Now you tell me--what's a good Saturday in your book?

3 comments:

Harrell Hijinks said...

yep- i'm a thinkin' that sounds pretty darn good!

i'm hoping to get electron's 2 research papers under serious construction (he's stuck and needs help) and more boxes unpacked and organized.... and somehow my linen closet has revolted even though i just organized it 3 weeks ago?!?!?!

the shoe bins have vomited all over the laundry room- again... and dust bunnies have invaded my living room windows......

wanna trade? i would prefer shopping and starbucks :((((

Margie Walters said...

Cute post! Everyone in our house slept until 8! woohoo!! movie suggestion- we watched date night last night with tina fey and steve carrell and it is HILARIOUS!

Lisa said...

If it's any consolation, I did squeeze some housework--laundry, cleaning, washing dishes--into my day. :)