Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Say It

"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up." Prov. 12:25

I'm a word person, always have been. I love the written word, the spoken word. We all know how words can destroy, but words can also bring life and healing.

Consider this:

Someone you know needs to hear you say "I love you."

Someone you know needs to hear you say "I'm sorry."

Someone you know needs to hear you say "I forgive you."

Someone around you needs a compliment.

One of your co-workers needs to hear "Good job, great work!"

A family member needs to hear "I appreciate you."

A friend needs to hear you say "I'm here for you."

A child needs to hear you say "You can do it. I believe in you."

The Wal-mart greeter needs someone to tell THEM to have a nice day.

The waiter or waitress needs to hear you say "Please" and "Thank you."

Someone needs to hear that Jesus loves them.


Don't let your day end without using your words for good. God has put you into certain people's lives for a reason. Say what needs to be said today. Your words have the power to change someone's life.



No comments: