Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Bits about Me

I've been tagged by Amanda to share some little factoids about moi. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here goes...
1. I am a reality TV-show junkie--sad but true. I avoid the truly stupid and degrading ones (mainly any that are on MTV or VH1) but I adore "Top Chef" and "Project Runway" and "The Amazing Race" in particular.

2. One of my dream jobs would be working in the White House as a speech writer. Might depend on the administration, though...

3. One of the best jobs I've had was working in the sports information office my last two years of college. Honing my PR skills while hanging out around hunky athletic men AND getting college credit for it? Can't beat that!

4. I've been pulled over for speeding twice but never gotten a speeding ticket. And both times I was traveling for work, go figure.

5. I actually like public speaking. Good thing since I was a communications major.

6. A few years ago I got to work in media relations for the Habitat for Humanity/Jimmy Carter Work Project. Saw President and Mrs. Carter up close and in person a few times. That is probably as close to any President as I'll ever come (unless that speechwriter job comes through...).

Now, I'm going to tag:
1. Melissa
2. Tara
3. Donna
4. Terri
5. Snapshot
6. Anyone else who wants to join the fun

3 comments:

Amanda G. said...

Those were very interesting facts about you I never knew! thanks for participating.

Kelley said...

My list is up!

That Girl said...

I finally answered my tag from you