Thursday, January 26, 2006

Feeling Better, Feeling Grateful

Yesterday I felt awful. Achy, rundown, somewhat congested...it appears that I've caught the sinus crud that has been going around. Being the Superwoman that I am, I toughed it out at work, then went home to crash for the evening. My boyfriend brought over some provisions for me...soup, orange juice, diet Sprite. What a sweetheart--I am truly blessed!

Thankfully, despite a poor night of sleep (or lack thereof), I am feeling MUCH better today. The achiness is gone. Still a little congested, but it's a vast improvement over yesterday.

I think God sometimes allows us to catch minor ailments such as a cold or sinus infection to help us be more appreciative of when we're healthy. I know that everytime I'm sick, I'm infinitely more grateful to be well again.

Too bad that's a lesson I have to keep learning the hard way!

No comments: