Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Game for the Ages

What a great game! What a thrilling clutch 3 to send the game into OT! And what a sad reminder that not excelling in the fundamentals (like free throws) can sometimes be the difference-maker in the outcome.

Of course, I had to stay up after the game to watch all the post-game reports, cutting down of the nets, and "One Shining Moment". This game was totally worth staying up past my bedtime for, but I'm glad that it only comes around once a year. I'll need some extra caffeine today to prop me up.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

My teenage boys got their Daddy's permission to watch the game last night till the end. Made for some sleepy kids this morning at the breakfast table.

Anonymous said...

I slept 3.5 hours last night! I was so keyed up after that game. I won my fantasy bracket because the guys that didn't pick UNC picked Memphis so I ended up with the most points. It was great! Bring on the Braves!!!